Tuesday 11 September 2012

Laduree Sydney Opening

We went to visit the Laduree shop front yesterday as part of my toddler free birthday shopping escapade.

I was so overjoyed to see a frenzy of activity from IT guys doing test runs & managers doing staff interviews to last minute touches being done to the kitchen area!

For my birthday my fabulous hubby has spoilt me with a pair of shoes & tells me he arranged the almost perfect timing of the opening ;)

Well I'll be the in just a few hours for the opening, but my little daughter might just be a little late for her ballet class :) It's been over 7 years since my first taste of Laduree and the start my Macaron obsession.

Laduree Sydney opening 11/9/12 at 9.30 am level 3 Westfield Sydney.

I will post updates on the opening soon. Until then ... XO



No comments:

Post a Comment